- AutoCAD 2010 LT/2019
- Revit 2015 to 2019 + Lumion
- Retail Sales and Marketing
- Client Focused
- Time Management
- Hardworking and Dedicated
- Microsoft Office + Adobe Photoshop
- Sustainable + Green Design (LEED)
- OBC, BCBC, ABC and NBC Knowledge
- Currently upgrading to full Architectural Technologist Member
- Assist project managers and architects in implementing building design and renovation projects of varying size and complexity across Canada.
- Create & update Revit and CAD architectural drawings and support programs for various retail, restaurant, coffee shops and other commercial projects.
- Perform site visits and inspections, take measurements, photos and prepare sketches.
- Work directly with clients, landlords, municipalities and consultants on projects.
- Prepare and submit forms and drawings for COD, tenders and permits.
- Assist engineers in executing Bell Mobility, Rogers and Freedom Mobile wireless telecommunication projects of varying size and complexity.
- Create & update CAD structural and mechanical drawings for various small, medium and large roof top, in-build and small cell projects.
- Assist senior project managers and engineers in executing building design and restoration projects of varying size and complexity.
- Prepare documents and drawings for building permit and project tenders.
- Produce architectural, structural, and mechanical drawings.
- Preform site surveys of existing conditions.
- Create and update CAD drawings for minor capital, space planning, social housing and maintenance projects.
- Conduct site visits to verify existing site conditions, project progress and deficiencies.
- Obtain quotations and preform tender and closing site visits with contractors.
- Provide liaison between clients, contractors, and other Regional staff.
- Create and update commercial and residential CAD drawings based on sketches or change orders.
- Visit sites to verify existing site conditions and measurements.
- Filing drawings, answering phone calls and other general office work.
Awards and Certifications
- Sheridan Best of Class - M-Building Reno Presentation
- WHMIS Training – Sheridan College and Region of Halton
- Ontario Driver’s License G Level
- Defensive Driver Training at D.T.S.M. Ottawa
- Pleasure Craft Operator Certification - Boaters Card
- TVCogeco Volunteer of the Month - May 2010
- TVCogeco Weekend Warrior Award
- Working at Heights Certification (Ministry of Labour)
- COR – Certificate of Recognition (WSP Canada)